* All models with Dual combustion chamber.
* Stainless Steel chimney/stack, long lifetime.
* High temperature, long lifetime of incinerator.
* Free or minimum installation on site.
* High burn rate, from 10kgs to 600kgs per hour, up to 10ton per day.
* PLC Control Plane for Intelligent operation.
* New Design for pet animal cremation business.
* One year warranty on incinerator and parts in stock.
It features unique and advanced merits with compact size, high burning effect,
(1) Gasifiedpyrolysis incineration is used for burning many Types of waste.
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
|Burn Rate (Average)||10 kg/hour||20 kg/hour||30 kg/hour||50 kg/hour||100 kg/hour|
|Feed Capacity(Average)||20kg||40kg||60kg||100kg||200 kg|
|Smoke Filter Chamber||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Oil Consumption (kg/hour)||5.4–12.6||7.8–16.3||10.2–20||12.1–24||14–28|
|Gas Consumption (m3/hour)||6.2–11.4||8–15.7||9.8–20||9.9–26.1||10–32.2|
|Chimney Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|1st. Chamber Temperature||800℃–1000℃||800℃–1000℃||800℃–1000℃||800℃–1000℃||800℃–1000℃|
|2nd. Chamber Temperature||1000℃-1200℃||1000℃-1200℃||1000℃-1200℃||1000℃-1200℃||1000℃-1200℃|
|Residency Time||2.0 Sec.||2.0 Sec.||2.0 Sec.||2.0 Sec.||2.0 Sec.|
Tel: +86-25-8461 0201
PRIMARY CHAMBERHeavy-duty steel casingHigh quality refractory lining and insulation Large full size top load counterbalanced door1 x oil/gas fired ignition burners operated on/off
SECONDARY CHAMBERHeavy-duty steel casingHigh quality refractory lining and insulation 2 second gas residence time1 x oil/gas fired ignition burners operated on/off
CHIMNEYHeavy-duty stainless steel casing
control 0- 12 hours
Integral fan timer control
CONTROL PANELControl of primary and secondary burners Temperature Monitoring with 4 digit display
ANCILLARIESOperating and maintenance manuals Spares list
•Incineration temperatures in excess of 1300°C
•5mm steel casing and completely insulate
•Dense refractory concrete lining ranked to 1600°C
An approved plant must have four different sections that demonstrate three principles ofTurbulence, Residence Time and Temperature are inbuilt in the plant design.
Overall plant layout. Feed chamber/ chargingPrimary Combustion Chamber. Secondary Combustion Chamber. Particulate ScrubbersAcid Gas Scrubbers The stack/ chimney.Controlled hygienic, mechanical or automatic feeding methods have to be used whichwill not influence the air temperature in the primary and secondary chambers of the incinerator negatively.
No waste is to be fed to the incinerator:
1. If the minimum combustion temperatures are not maintained.3. Whenever the previous charge has not been completely combusted in the case of batch feeding.4. Until such time as the addition of more waste Won’t cause the layout parameters of the incinerator to be exceeded.The primary combustion chamber should:
1. Be equipped with a burner/s burning gas/fuel or low sulphur liquid fuels.
3. Ensure main air supply is controlled efficiently
4. Ensure minimum exit temperature is not less than 850oCThe secondary combustion chamber should:
1. Be accepted as secondary combustion zone.2. Be fitted with secondary burner/s burning gas or low sulphur liquid fuel or any Appropriate fuel.
7. Ensure the oxygen content of the emitted gases is not less than 11%.
8. Ensure both primary and the combustion temperatures are maintained
A mechanical particulate collector must be incorporated after secondary combustion
chamber for removal of particulate pollutants entrained in the flue gas stream.
a combination thereof:
Cyclone separator Electrostatic precipitators Fabric filters
3. Ensure secondary air supply is controlled efficiently.4. Make sure fire contact with all gases is achieved.5. Ensure residence time is not less than two (2) seconds.6. Ensure the gas temperature as measured against the inside wall at the secondary