Medical Waste Shredder
Ability: Should be 150 liters.
Should be capable to shred up to 100 liters of the treated waste.
The technology should be capable to deal with hospital waste including sharps such as needles,
lancets, scalpels and soft materials like bandages.
Must render the waste to be unrecognizable.
After accompanying documents must be provided with the treatment system and shall
- Operation instructions (including process description.
- Loading and maintenance procedures.
- Short-form of operation and loading procedures.
- ASTM International (ASTM):
be available at the Site:
C401 91 (2005) Standard Classification of Alumina and Alumina-Silicate Castable Refractories
C612 04 Mineral Fiber Block and Board Thermal Insulation
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA):
70 07 National Electrical Code
82 04 Incinerators and Waste and Linen Handling Systems and Equipment
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL):
50 07… Enclosures for Electrical Equipment
PART 2 PRODUCT
2.1 INCINERATOR INSTALLATION
- The incinerator shall consist of a low temperature carbonizing changer (primary chamber) in which the waste
parts are converted into gasoline by heat which is produced through incomplete combustion as the result of a deficiency